Friday, August 23, 2013

A Rose without thorns is like love without heartbreak

A little bit of Friday culture

I can't praise a Spurs player easily, but have to after Danny Rose's goal last night

Spurs won 5-0 in the Europa League last night and look like they are building a very good team, even if Willian decides to go to Chelsea for Champions League football (or money, you decide). Danny Rose scored a really good goal (check it out on YouTube here), and it made me think about a goal he scored in the north London derby a few years back.

Cracking technique - and something that every young kid dreams of. take it away Danny...

 

*see how I enticed you with the promise of culture? And instead you just got another great goal. It has nothing to do with me losing interest in the literature part of it at all...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment